Institution: Suffolk University
Location: Boston, Mass.
Suffolk University Track & Field is excited to announce an opening for a part time Assistant Coach in the Athletics Department. The Assistant Coach works with the men’s and women’s track & field program and should have the expertise to coach horizontal and vertical jumps. A strong candidate will have corresponding influence to guide and train their event group within a unified, passionate community of driven student-athletes.
● Practice planning and facilitation
● Individual mentorship and meetings with student-athletes
● Other duties as assigned by Head Coaches
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Relevant collegiate competing and/or coaching experience
● Cultural competence when working with a diverse student body
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
● Successful candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to mentor and coach highly talented student-athletes through a rigorous academic environment
● Valid driver’s license
Since adding Indoor & Outdoor Track & Field in 2018 the program has grown to over 100 athletes and has had 7 National Qualifiers, and 2 All Americans. The men won the indoor conference championship in 2020 with the women taking second. This is an exciting opportunity to join a program on the rise, and work with an especially deep and talented group of freshmen jumpers.
Please send resume and cover letter to Head Coach Will Feldman email@example.com
NCAA Division III, Part-Time, Assistant Coach, Track and Field, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps
How to Apply