Institution: Colgate University
Location: Hamilton, N.Y.
• Primary coaching responsibilities to include men’s and women’s middle-distance events.
• Other duties include but not limited to assisting with recruiting team travel, and social media.
• The assistant coach is responsible for assisting in the operation of the respective program including organizing and performing all activities associated with the intercollegiate program.
• Analyzing performance, and instructing students in meet strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition.
• Planning, and directing training and recommendation of the acquisition of players.
NCAA Division I
How to Apply