Institution: University of Wisconsin- River Falls
Location: River Falls, Wisconsin
The University of Wisconsin- River Falls is looking for assistant track and field coach for the 2020-2021 season in the following area:
Sprints (100m through 800m)
Requirements: Must have experience competing and/or coaching Track & Field at the high school or collegiate level.
• Assist the head coach in all aspects of daily operations of the men’s and women’s intercollegiate track and field programs.
• Develop training plans for indoor and outdoor season within specific assigned events
• Lead and attend practices and meets for assigned events
• Help with the recruiting of student-athletes to UW- River Falls
• Assist with meet management
• Help to develop and maintain alumni relations
• Support student-athletes throughout their collegiate careers
Interested individuals MUST complete an application and submit the following information through the UW- River Falls employment site:
1. Letter of Interest
2. Current Resume
3. List of Current References
Link to job posting: https://jobs.uwrf.edu/postings/1202
Preference will be given to applications received by August 28, 2020 and review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Please email email@example.com for further information
NCAA Division III, Part-Time, Assistant Coach, Sprints
How to Apply