Institution: Wayne State College
Location: Wayne, Neb.
Wayne State College, a NCAA Division II institution located in Wayne, Nebraska is seeking applicants for a Volunteer Cross Country and Track & Field Coach to work specifically with the Cross Country/Mid-Distance/Distance Runners. As a coach, you would assist with all aspects of the Cross Country and Track & Field department including, but not limited to:
• Assist with monitoring workouts and may be assigned to work with a specific group of student athletes
• Able to attend the majority of team meets and assist with coaching during competitions
• Home meet administration – including NSIC Conference XC Championships
• Recruiting – on-campus recruiting visits and off-campus evaluations
• Assisting coaching staff with team travel
• Must comply with all NCAA, NSIC Conference, and Wayne State College rules and regulations
• Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and relevant Cross Country and Track & Field experience as a coach or collegiate athlete.
This position starts as soon as possible – cross country practices start on Aug. 16 and classes on Aug. 23.
Please send resume, cover letter, and 2 references to Marlon Brink at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCAA Division II, Volunteer, Assistant Coach, Cross Country, Track and Field, Distance
How to Apply