Institution: Centenary College of Louisiana
Location: Shreveport, La.
Salary: Salary commensurate with education and experience.
• Assist in the recruiting and retaining student-athletes in accordance with Centenary College and NCAA policy guidelines
• Provide leadership and guidance in the personal and athletic development of student-athletes at Centenary College
• Must be accessible and reachable by telephone or text message at times other than College business hours for the purpose of team member contact and recruiting purposes for texting or calling recruits after school hours
• Must have access to mobile computing outside of the office for recruitment of student-athletes by accessing databases for contact information and adding information, scouting, travel arrangement, and maintaining constant contact with NCAA, SCAC, scouting information, and team data.
• Assists in organizing and supervising practices and official competition in compliance with NCAA and Centenary College Rules
• Assists in ensuring the athletic venue is properly set up for practices and official athletic competitions.
• Counsel team members in academic, disciplinary, and personal matters, consult with Head Coach and College administration and faculty for resolution of problems as needed
• Works in cooperation with Director of Athletics and Head Coach with ancillary responsibilities such as; compliance, event management, assistant coaching, and outdoor field maintenance.
• Supports the Development Office’s efforts to raise money for Centenary Fund for Student-Athletes
• This position will require night and weekend hours
• Other related projects, duties, and responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary.
NCAA Division III, Assistant Coach, Cross Country, Track and Field
How to Apply