Institution: SUNY Oswego
Location: Oswego, N.Y.
Assist in the management of all aspects of a competitive Division III Men’s and Women’s Track & Field program including recruiting, program administration, coaching all throwing events, and assisting with the Cross Country program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• All aspects of coaching and administration of a Division III Men’s and Women’s Track & Field
• Recruiting athletically and academically qualified student athletes.
• Organizing, scheduling, and conducting practices and competitions.
• Demanding a commitment to academic excellence.
• Assisting with fundraising for the Track & Field and Cross Country programs.
• Ensuring program compliance with all college, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
• Driving College or rental vans as needed.
• Providing a positive collegiate experience for the student-athletes.
• Assisting with administrative duties such as scheduling, making team travel arrangements, home meet management, monitoring academic progress of students, roster management, collaborating with the equipment staff on the distribution and maintenance of athletic equipment, and providing the Sports Information staff with appropriate information for publications and press releases.
• Perform other duties for the teams and department as assigned.
NCAA Division III, Full-Time, Assistant Coach, Track and Field, Throws
How to Apply