Institution: Spalding University
Location: Louisville Ky.
This is a part-time coaching position. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
• Assist Head Coach in daily instruction and practice sessions.
• Assist Head Coach in practice and game preparations.
• Assist in all areas of recruiting potential student-athletes.
• Assist in team fundraising activities.
• Achieve a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all applicable rules and policies that govern athletics at Spalding University. This includes NCAA Division III guidelines, as well as those of the Saint Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference and Spalding University.
• Represent Spalding University and our Athletic Department in an exemplary fashion.
• All other duties as assigned by the Head Coach and the Director of Athletics.
• All applicants are subject to a pre-employment background check.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Spalding University is an equal opportunity educational institution. The University does not discriminate against otherwise qualified individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status or other protected status. The Dean of Student Affairs is responsible for the coordination of the University’s efforts to meet its obligations under section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title IX and their implementation regulations. The Dean of Student Affairs’ office is located in the Egan leadership Center Building; the Dean of Student Affairs may be contacted at (502) 873.4488
How to Apply