Institution: SUNY Buffalo State College
Location: Buffalo, NY
Buffalo State College is seeking applications for an Assistant Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Coach for Throwing events. Buffalo State is a highly competitive NCAA Division III college and is located in Buffalo, NY, the largest city in upstate New York. The Track and Field programs are under new leadership, and boast tremendous newly renovated athletic facilities.
This position will report to the new Head Coach and will be in charge of the Throws group. This is a part-time position. The application process is open until the position is filled, and will move quickly.
• Heavy focus on recruiting quality Student-Athletes to the program.
• Coaching the Throws.
• Previous coaching experience required.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• USATF or USTFCCCA Coaching certifications preferred.
• Please send Resume, Letter of application, and names and numbers of three professional references to: Coach Chris Bostwick, firstname.lastname@example.org
• This position is open until filled, and the process will move quickly.
Throws, Assistant Coach, Part-Time, Track and Field, NCAA Division III
How to Apply