Institution: Fordham University
Location: Bronx, N.Y.
Responsibilities:To include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the coaching, teaching instructing and planning of all practices and meets.
• Coach, teach, and instruct individual skill development to student-athletes.
• Assist in the recruiting of quality student-athletes within the University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA policies.
• Commitment to attend all practices and home and away meets.
• Assist the head coach with the administrative operations of the cross country and track program as needed.
• Fully comply with all University policies and procedures, NCAA, and Atlantic 10 rules and regulations.
• Attend fund raising events upon request to support the program.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2-4 years coaching or playing experience required.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and travel with team.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Must be extremely well organized and highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
NCAA Division I
How to Apply