Institution: McPherson College
Location: McPherson, Kan.
– Assist with the conduct, discipline and positive character development of student-athletes by using the guidelines and principles of the McPherson College Mission and the NAIA Champions of Character initiative
– Assist with student-athletes in personal development and academic success
– Teach and promote the McPherson College Mission values of scholarship, participation and service
– Assist with the coordination of recruitment of quality student-athletes.
– Assist with the retention of student athletes through intense monitoring of academic Performance
– Perform coaching duties as determined by the Head Coach
– Assists in inventory management, distribution, and collection of equipment and uniforms
– Works with the Athletic Department in all sport promotions, fundraising, and recruitment efforts
– Perform other job related duties as assigned
– Master’s Degree or 2-5 years related experience, preferred experience with Throws/Multis
– Able to work nights and weekends with capabilities to travel
How to Apply
Email a cover letter, resume and contact information for at least three current professional references to Head Track and Field Coach (email@example.com)