Institution: Erskine College
Location: Due West, S.C.
Erskine College in Due West, SC is seeking an assistant track and field and cross country coach. Erskine College competes in the Conference Carolina’s Athletic Conference. In accordance with all NCAA Conference Carolinas Athletic Conference and Erskine College policies and procedures, the position of Assistant Track and Field/Cross Country Coach reports to the Head Cross Country/Track and Field Coach. This candidate will need to have a background in throws, jumps or multi-events and be willing to assist during cross country season. Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
The assistant coach will be responsible for coaching their respective event groups, assist with travel and practice during cross country season, hitting recruiting numbers each year, track the academic progress of student-athletes, assistant with maintenance of storage facilities and the cross country course and any other duties assigned by the head coach.
● Bachelor’s Degree required.
● Experience coaching and competing at the collegiate level required
● The ability to recruit and motivate student-athletes.
● The ability to embrace the Erskine mission statement and be able to positively articulate it in all aspects of the job.
● A strong commitment to academic success as well as compliance with NCAA and institutional policies and procedures.
● Preference for experience in jumps, throws or multi-events but other event specialties will be considered
● Experience using FrontRush and similar recruiting software
Application review will begin immediately and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To ensure full consideration, a letter of application, resume, and three professional references complete with contact information to: email@example.com
NCAA Division II
How to Apply