Institution: Newberry College
Location: Newberry, S.C.
Salary: $25,000 to $30,000
Responsibilities:To include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the coaching, teaching instructing and planning of all practices and meets. Prefer knowledge of distance or field events coaching experience.
• Coach, teach, and instruct individual skill development to student-athletes.
• Assist in the recruiting of quality student-athletes within the College, South Atlantic Conference and NCAA policies.
• Commitment to attend all practices and home and away meets.
• Assist the head coach with the administrative operations of the cross country and track program as needed.
• Fully comply with all College policies and procedures, South Atlantic Conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
• Attend all fund raising events to support the program. Other duties as assigned.
• Full time position with full benefits included.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2-4 years coaching or playing experience required.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and travel with team.
• Valid Driver’s License required.
• Must be extremely well organized and highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
NCAA Division II
How to Apply