Institution: Mississippi College
Location: Clinton, Miss.
Salary: Based on previous experience
Mississippi College (NCAA DII, Gulf South Conference), located in Clinton, MS, is seeking applications for an Assistant Coach for the combined Men’s and Women’s program for both Cross Country and Track & Field.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Logistical management of equipment and gear
• Assist in meet management (multiple cross country and track meets)
• Assist in upkeep of athletic facilities (300-acre Robert Watson Cross Country Course)
• Assist in upkeep of athletic facilities (James E. Parkman Track complex)
• Recruiting, coaching, training and supervision of student athletes within an event group
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and / or Google Office Suite
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred Master’s Degree)
• The ability to demonstrate exceptional communication skills through multiple mediums
• Previous collegiate coaching experience (any track or field specific events (not distance)).
How to Apply
Please send resume, cover letter and three references to Mreneker@mc.edu
The candidate must have a commitment to adhering to all rules and regulations of Mississippi College, the Gulf South Conference, and the NCAA. In addition, the candidate must understand and actively support the mission of the Department of Athletics and Mississippi College.
NCAA Division II, Full-Time, Assistant Coach, Track and Field, Sprints, Hurdles, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps, Throws
How to Apply