Institution: University of Central Arkansas
Location: Conway, Ark.
Sprints Coach for all UCA Student Athletes in Men’s and Women’s Track and Field.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sprints Coach for all UCA Student Athletes in Men’s and Women’s Track and Field.
- Other duties a assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- College coaching experience in the sprints/hurdles/relay event areas of track and field
Skills Considered Essential for Success
- Knowledge of the organization and administration of higher education.
- Knowledge of state, federal, and university rules, regulations and procedures.
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently with common goals as a part of a team.
- Ability to make sound judgments.
- Effective interpersonal communication, writing, and organizational abilities.
- Civility in all interactions.
- Demonstrate effective follow-up.
Required Education and/or Experience
Preferred Education and/or Experience
University, Campus, and Community Description
Thank you for your interest in employment at the University of Central Arkansas.
Founded in 1907, UCA has an enrollment of more than 10,000, of which more than 15% are graduate students. The university offers more than 90 undergraduate and 60 graduate certificate and degree programs, including doctoral programs in five disciplines. The undergraduate student body consistently scores above the national average on the ACT exam. UCA is proud of its tradition of teaching excellence and its contributions in research, scholarship, and creative activities. UCA seeks to attract students and employees that are dedicated to building a culture of diversity, belonging, inclusion, and equity.
NCAA Division I, Assistant Coach, Track and Field, Sprints
How to Apply