Institution: University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Location: Oshkosh, Wis.
Official Title: Assistant Coach
Working Title: Cross Country Assistant Coach and Track & Field Distance Assistance Coach
Employment Class: Limited
Terms of Appointment: Limited
Start Date: Immediate
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Organizing and operating of an effective sports program.
- Recruiting effectively in guidelines set by the University, conference and the NCAA.
- Planning and organizing off-season conditioning programs.
- Promoting UW Oshkosh through clinics, camps, and speaking engagements.
- Planning and organizing in-season practice sessions.
- Counseling student-athletes and setting up short/long term goals.
- Working with marketing team on game environment and community outreach initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position is a designated Campus Security Authority and is obligated under the Clery Act to notify the Dispatch Supervisor/Records Custodian at the UW Oshkosh Police Department of alleged Clery Crimes that have been reported to them or alleged Clery Crimes that they have directly witnessed.
Benefits & More: https://uwosh.edu/hr/
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- College Coaching experience is preferred.
Submission Requirements: Email Head Coach Eamon McKenna (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a paragraph of interest and your resume including your contact information
NCAA Division III, Assistant Coach, Cross Country, Track and Field, Distance
How to Apply