Institution: McPherson College
Location: McPherson, Kan.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience. Evaluation of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
McPherson College is accepting applications for a Cross Country/Assistant Track & Field position. McPherson College Athletics is a member of the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference and competes in the NAIA.
Duties as the Cross Country/Assistant Track & Field Coach include, but are not limited to:
– Assist in the recruitment and retention of a team for each gender that meets departmental roster goal numbers
– Practice planning and implementation for specified group
– Assist in conditioning, training, and performance of the Cross Country/Track & Field team
– Providing leadership to facilitate academic and personal success by the team’s student-athletes
– Performance of other administrative tasks necessary in coaching both teams as assigned by the Head Coach
A Bachelor’s degree is required. A valid driver’s license is required.
Preferred requirements include: Previous College Cross Country/Track and Field coaching experience at an institution of higher education is highly preferred.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and list of references to: Head Track & Field Coach, JT Alexander (firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon evaluation, applicants will be prompted to complete our online application process.