Institution: University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
Location: Minneapolis, Minn.
The intern position for Track & Field/Cross Country will work directly with all facets of the program. The main part of the position will be to work closely with the Director of Operations and Head Coach to assist them with daily operation of the program. This will include: On Campus Recruiting, Travel, NCAA Compliance, Team Events, and other duties as assigned.
Receive “hands on” learning experiences with:
– NCAA compliance logs done through JumpForward software
– Recruiting databases
– Graphic work associated with mailings/ promotion
– Research and records through JumpForward
– Large team travel and logistics
– Alumni and booster club relations, outreach
– Cross country and track & field home meet management, Fall-Spring
See website for additional details.
NCAA Division I, Director of Operations, Administrative
How to Apply