Institution: Canisius College
Location: Buffalo, NY
• Train and evaluate well-prepared student-athletes.
• Organize and execute individual skill instruction for players.
• Schedule and coordinate conditioning drills and workouts in conjunction with assigned strength training coach.
• Assist with academic advisement, monitoring and development of student-athletes.
• Recruit qualified student athletes for Canisius College Cross Country program.
• Assist with team travel and recruiting trip arrangements.
• Assist with coordinating official and unofficial visits, written correspondence and telephone communications.
• Ensure the Cross Country program is administered with constant commitment to compliance with all institutional, conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
NCAA Division I, Part-Time, Assistant Coach, Cross Country, Track and Field, Distance
How to Apply