Institution: Friends University
Location: Wichita, Kan.
Friends University is seeking qualified applicants for a Cross-Country Graduate Intern. This position will work with the Cross-Country and Track & Field programs in all aspects of developing a competitive program including, but not limited to, recruiting, coaching, program organization, and mentoring student-athletes. Graduate Interns will be expected to provide study hall supervision and complete administrative tasks as needed. The goal of the Graduate Intern program is for graduate students to be trained and gain direct work experience in the field of college athletics.
Graduate Interns must be admitted to the Master of Education, Business Administration or Strategic Leadership program at Friends University. To remain eligible, students must be enrolled full time, attend class regularly, remain in good academic standing and adhere to all Friends University policies and procedures.
Graduate Coaching Intern will receive discounted graduate school tuition, housing (if available), five meals per week, and a stipend.
Start Date Desired: 1/4/22
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Admissions to and continued enrollment in Friends University Master of Education, Business Administration or Strategic Leadership program.
3. Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
4. Possess effective interpersonal skills, problem solving ability, positive attitude, and attention to detail.
5. Must be willing to support the mission of Friends University and RISE values.
NAIA, Full-Time, Graduate Assistant, Cross Country, Track and Field, Distance
How to Apply