Institution: University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Director of Operations – Men’s & Women’s XC/TF
• Manage the operation and administration of assigned sport program.
• Represent the head coach and or staff at meetings and functions.
• Train and supervise student managers and Intern.
• Assist in advancing the department’s mission, vision, and strategic plan
including its commitment to equity and diversity.
• Liaison to academic counseling and help foster the academic progress of
student-athletes, including checking classes.
• Meet management for all home track & field and cross country meets.
• Coordinate the scheduling of facilities for practices and team events.
• Assist in the development and monitoring of program operating budget.
• Coordinate team meals and events.
• Know and understand NCAA rules related to the on-going performance of
duties within an NCAA Division I program and commitment to follow
Team Travel (20%)
• Manage and coordinate all aspects of team travel including flights, buses,
meals, lodging and team itineraries.
• Coordinate team schedules and calendars.
Other Responsibilities (20%)
• Will be Director of Griak Invitational
• Plan and execute special events including alumni functions and other
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the head coach or sport
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must be able to demonstrate authorization to work in the United States at
the University of Minnesota by the start date
• Master’s degree
• Previous Director of Operations experience, preferably at the Division I
• Track & Field Experience
NCAA Division I
How to Apply: