Institution: Catholic University
Location: Washington, D.C.
Catholic University Track & Field and Cross Country
Graduate Assistant Coach
● Gain experience in coaching.
● Help foster a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically
● Assist in planning and participate in team community service.
● Assist during the Cross Country, Indoor and Outdoor Track & Field seasons.
● Assist in planning and implementation of daily practice, competitions, travel, equipment inventory, paperwork and any other administrative duties set forth by the Head Coach.
● Recruit prospective student athletes in compliance with college policies and procedures.
● Assist with monitoring and posting on the team social media accounts.
● Assist in all fundraising opportunities.
● Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
● Bachelor’s degree
● Event Group preferences: Hurdle, Sprint, Jump, or Throwing events.
● Current First Aid, CPR and AED training
● Competitive athletic background
● Knowledge of Photoshop and video editing preferred.
● Must have a strong commitment to safety and welfare of student-athletes.
● Ability to work on weekends, evenings, and odd hours.
● Accepted to a 2 year Master’s program at Catholic University.
● Successful completion of a background check.
How to apply: email Steve Rahn firstname.lastname@example.org
NCAA Division III, Graduate Assistant, Cross Country, Track and Field, Sprints, Hurdles, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps, Throws
How to Apply