Institution: University of Dubuque
Location: Dubuque, Iowa
Salary: N/A – Full Tuition Remission
The University of Dubuque is seeking a Graduate Assistant- Assistant Track & Field and Cross Country Coach with an emphasis on the mid-distance and distance events. The University of Dubuque is an NCAA Division III institution and a member of the Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference.
• Assist the Director of Track & Field and Cross Country
• Recruit prospective student-athletes
• Coordination of team operations such as travel, camps, and home meets
• Monitor eligibility status and promotion of academic progress for student-athletes
• Fit and maintain team apparel and equipment
• Assist with fundraising activities
• Participate and assist with camps, clinics, exhibitions and campus activities
• Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics
• Bachelor’s degree is required, and the position is conditional based on acceptance into University of Dubuque masters program
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Prior coaching experience and/or prior experience as an athlete
• Effective communication skills; both orally and written
• Proficiency in graphic design, social media, video, and all relevant software
To be considered for this position, please apply on or before May 15, 2020. Start date – applicants should be available to begin work on or before August 3, 2020.
Tuition remission will be applied for masters degree credits while in good standing in the position of graduate assistant.
NCAA Division III, Assistant Coach, Director of Operations, Administrative, Graduate Assistant, Cross Country, Track and Field, Distance
How to Apply