Institution: King’s College
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA
King’s College is accepting applications for a Graduate Assistant Position for their Men’s & Women’s Track & Field/Cross Country Programs. Applicants preferred background would be in the Throwing events, Vertical/Horizontal Jumps, and/or Multi Events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The position of Graduate Assistant Coach is the assist the coaching staff with all day-to-day functions of the program. Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the coaching staff with the planning and preparation of all
- Assist the coaching staff with the planning and preparation of all team events including Community Service Projects, Home Meets, & Camps
- Assist the coaching staff with the transportation of student-athletes to meets when needed
- Assist the coaching staff with the recruitment of prospective student-athletes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Three years of competing/coaching in track & field is required.
- Valid Driver’s License
NCAA Division III, Assistant Coach, Graduate Assistant, Track and Field, Hurdles, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps, Throws
How to Apply