Institution: University of North Carolina at Pembroke
Location: Pembroke, N.C.
Salary: $12,500/academic year
• Bachelor’s degree
• Acceptance into a UNC Pembroke graduate program
• Participation at the collegiate level preferred
• Ability to recruit quality student-athletes
• Outstanding organizational/computer skills
• Home meet management experience preferred
• Positions Available:
The Graduate Assistant Coaches (GAC) of the Men’s and Women’s Track and Field programs will work with the Head Coach and Staff to organize, administer, coach and provide overall supervision of a highly competitive track and field team. The GAC will be involved in recruiting for their direct event groups, while also helping to ensure the academic success of our student-athletes. The Assistant Coach will need to maintain good relationships with the community, alumni, and boosters. Additionally, the GAC will have to have a thorough understanding of and accountability to NCAA and PBC rules and regulation.
NCAA Division II, Graduate Assistant, Throws
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to email materials to Dr. Peter Ormsby (Director of XC/TF) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will also need to apply and be accepted into the UNCP graduate program of their choosing, upon acceptance of position.
Please be sure you have included the following documents:
– Cover letter specifically addressing how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications
– Current resume
– Names and contact information for three current references
*Official transcripts required at time of hire