Institution: Bloomsburg University
Location: Bloomsburg, Pa.
Salary: 6 credit tuition waiver and $2926 per semester stipend
Bloomsburg University (NCAA Division II, PSAC) is accepting applications for a graduate assistant coaching position for their men’s and women’s cross country/track and field programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with identification and recruitment of student-athletes
- Assist with program training design for assigned event group
- Assist with monitoring of student-athletes academic progress
- Assist with fundraising, camps/clinics, and community engagement
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Throws candidates are encouraged to apply; previous college coaching experience is preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree and acceptance into one of Bloomsburg University’s graduate programs is required. Graduate school application may occur at the same time as applying for the position.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
Ability to efficiently operate a personal computer and associated software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Driver’s license
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse population
- Employment and first day of work is contingent upon successful completion of a background check
Qualified candidates interested should submit a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to:
Bloomsburg University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or veteran status in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and University policies.
NCAA Division II, Graduate Assistant, Track & Field, Throws
How to Apply