Institution: Coker University
Location: Hartsville, SC
Salary: Graduate School Tuition Remission & $5000
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Assisting the Head Coach with the Sprints, hurdles, and jumping events.
– Assist the coaching staff with the planning and preparation of practices.
– Assist the coaching staff with the planning and preparation of all team events including Community Service Projects, and fund raising
– Assist the coaching staff with the transportation of student-athletes to meets when needed.
– Assist the coaching staff with the recruitment of academically-qualified student athletes for a NCAA Division II Men’s and Women’s Track and Field program.
NCAA Division II, Graduate Assistant, Track and Field, Sprints, Hurdles, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps
How to Apply