Institution: Coker University
Location: Hartsville, S.C.
Salary: $9,000 stipend
Duties and Responsibilities:
Job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coaching, training, and guiding the Cross Country team and Distance runners.
- Assist the coaching staff with the planning and preparation of practices.
- Assist the coaching staff with the planning and preparation of all team events including Community Service Projects, and fund raising
- Assist the coaching staff with the transportation of student-athletes to meets when needed.
- Assist the coaching staff with the recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
.Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive and or coaching experience in the distance events.
- Valid Driver’s License
This position includes tuition remission and a stipend of $9000.
NCAA Division II
How to Apply