Institution: Ottawa University
Location: Surprise, Ariz.
Salary: Graduate Tuition and Stipend
• assist the Head coach with equipment maintenance, purchasing, inventory and distribution.
• Recruiting of new athletes, local and national. Must be willing and able to travel to high school meets, set up high school presentations and communicate with other coaches.
• Study hall monitoring
• Assist with practice plans, warmups, cool downs, etc….
• Will be responsible for event groups as assigned by the head coach
• Assist with all travel arrangements, including transportation, lodging and meals
• Responsible for assisting with the strength and conditioning program as needed
• Expected to travel to all meets
• Expected to be at all practices
• Assist with social media for track and XC program
• Other duties as assigned by the head coach
How to Apply