Institution: Springfield College
Location: Springfield, Mass.
Salary: Tuition waiver (18 credits per year) and $4,000 annual stipend
The Fellow will have responsibilities assisting with the coaching, planning, and execution of daily practices. The Fellow is responsible for assisting the head coach with skill instruction, game review, game preparation and position specific technique and individual meetings. The Fellow will be an instrumental part of the home and away contest coaching.
The Fellow will take on other responsibilities vital to the process of the program. These responsibilities might include recruiting, team travel preparation, managing social media accounts, general office tasks, and other duties as assigned by the Head Coach.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
– Coaching/Teaching/Playing experience in cross country/track and field
– Excellent organizational and communication skills
– Strong leadership skills
– US driver’s license is preferred
– Be accepted into a full-time graduate program at Springfield College
– Remain in good academic standing with Springfield College
– Pass the NCAA recruiting test
– Certified in CPR/First Aid/AED
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
Job Specific Contact: Anna Steinman, Assistant Professor & Head Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Coach, Assistant Track and Field Coach
How to apply: Please send resume, cover letter, and application to Diane Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NCAA Division III
How to Apply