Institution: Mississippi College
Location: Clinton, Miss.
Mississippi College (NCAA DII, Gulf South Conference), located in Clinton, MS, is seeking applications for Graduate Assistant for the combined Men’s and Women’s program for both Cross Country and Track & Field.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supervision of all social media platforms
• Logistical management of equipment and gear
• Assist in meet management
• Assist in maintenance of athletic facilities (300 acre cross country course)
• Recruiting, coaching, training and supervision of student athletes within an event group
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Office Suite
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Acceptance to a Graduate Program at Mississippi College
• Previous experience either as an athlete or as a coach (distance preferred but not mandatory).
• The ability to demonstrate good communication skills through multiple mediums
How to Apply
Please sent resume, cover letter and three references to Mreneker@mc.edu
The candidate must have a commitment to adhering to all rules and regulations of Mississippi College, the Gulf South Conference, and the NCAA. In addition, the candidate must understand and actively support the mission of the Department of Athletics and Mississippi College.
NCAA Division II, Graduate Assistant, Cross Country, Track and Field, Distance
How to Apply