Institution: Lee University
Location: Cleveland, Tenn.
Salary: Full Tuition and 12k for Living Expenses
Responsibilities of the position include, assisting the Head Track & Field Coach with implementation of a comprehensive and competitive NCAA DII Track & Field Program. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, training development, practice implementation, meet management, travel planning, fundraising, and athlete management. The ideal candidate will have collegiate coaching/ competing experience in the throws. Candidate must have the ability to work independently as needed, while being committed to the mission and development of Lee University Track & Field and adhering to the Gulf South Conference, and NCAA regulations.
• Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required, with intent to pursue a Masters.
• At least one year of collegiate Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Coach coaching experience in the throws and a valid driver’s license is required.
• Additional Application Information:
• To Apply: Interested applicants should:
• Email : CMorgan@leeUniversity.edu include a cover letter addressed to Head Coach Caleb Morgan, resume, and three professional references.
NCAA Division II
How to Apply