Institution: Lee University
Location: Cleveland, Tenn.
Salary: Full Tuition and 10k for Living Expenses
Responsibilities of the position include, assisting the Head Track & Field Coach with implementation of a comprehensive and competitive NCAA DII Track & Field Program. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, training development, practice implementation, meet management, travel planning, fundraising, and athlete management. The ideal candidate will have collegiate coaching/ competing experience in the throws. Candidate must have the ability to work independently as needed, while being committed to the mission and development of Lee University Track & Field and adhering to the Gulf South Conference, and NCAA regulations.
• Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required, with intent to pursue a Masters.
• At least one year of collegiate Men’s and Women’s Track and Field Coach coaching experience in the throws and a valid driver’s license is required.
• Must be willing to become NCAA DII recruiting certified and have current certification or ability to obtain certification in First Aid / CPR / AED.
• Additional Application Information:
• To Apply: Interested applicants should:
• Email : CMorgan@leeUniversity.edu include a cover letter addressed to Head Coach Caleb Morgan, resume, and three professional references.
Questions may be directed to Head Coach Caleb Morgan – Cmorgan@leeuniversity.edu
Applications will be accepted beginning immediately. Application review will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. The start date for this position is as soon as possible after hire.
NCAA Division II
How to Apply