Institution: Smith College
Location: Northampton, Mass.
Salary: Scholarship & stipend
Smith College seeks graduate assistant(s) to serve as an Assistant Coach of Track & Field and Cross Country while also completing two years of course work towards a graduate degree in Exercise and Sport Studies. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with planning and preparation of practices
• Assist with planning and preparation of team events including meets
• Assist with planning and preparation of itineraries, transportation, lodging, &c.
• Assist with recruitment of prospective student-athletes
More information about Smith’s graduate degree in Exercise and Sport Studies can be found at: https://www.smith.edu/academics/graduate-study/ess.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Experience as a student-athlete or coach in track & field and cross country
All inquiries should be directed to Director of Track & Field and Cross Country Courtney Jaworski at email@example.com and/or Head Coach of Cross Country Ellen O’Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application due 1 March 2023.
NCAA Division III, Graduate Assistant, Track and Field, Cross Country
How to Apply