Institution: Wisconsin Lutheran College
Location: Milwaukee, Wis.
Wisconsin Lutheran College, a NCAA III member of the Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference (NACC) located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is accepting applications for a graduate assistant coaching position for the Men’s & Women’s Track & Field & Cross Country programs.
This 24-month position runs from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2022. Programs available are Masters of Arts (36 credits) in: High Performance Instruction, Leadership & Innovation, Instructional Technology, Special Education Leadership or Transition to a New Career in Teaching.
The successful candidate will assist the head coach in all aspects of the Track & Field and Cross Country programs, including, but not limited to:
• Commitment to upholding the academic and athletic mission of the College (http://www.wlc.edu/about/index.aspx?id=1154)
• Provide a Christian example to student-athletes
• Recruiting qualified student-athletes in all event areas
• Assisting in daily coaching and planning practices – sprints &/or jumps preferred
• Facilitation of all home events
• Athletics building supervision
• Operating applications and computer programs for recruiting & social media.
• A background in jumps &/or sprints is preferred, but other event areas will be considered.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
The compensation package includes a $17,000 stipend and daily meals. Tuition is roughly $6,500 per year, but financial aid through FAFSA is available. Bachelor’s degree required. All candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, self motivated and the ability to work independently. Admission into Wisconsin Lutheran College’s Master of Arts in Education graduate program is required and selected candidate must successfully pass a background check.
Please submit letter of application, resume, and two letters of recommendation by mail or email to:
Eric Kramer – Head Track & Field Coach
Wisconsin Lutheran College
8800 W. Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53226
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled
NCAA Division III, Graduate Assistant, Cross Country, Track and Field, Sprints, Horizontal Jumps
How to Apply