Institution: Northwest Nazarene University
Location: Nampa, Idaho
Salary: Tuition plus $3,000
- Prepares, plans, conducts, and evaluates practice sessions, as directed by Head Coach.
- Teaches individuals and groups of student-athletes specific tasks and skills before, during and after practice, during season and off-season.
- You will actively recruit all genders appointed by the recruiting coordinator.
- Attends off-campus events for the purpose of evaluation and contact.
- Coordinates mailing recruitment materials of your prospective student-athletes; maintains computerized “master” recruit list in designated recruiting system.
- Follow all NCAA and Northwest Nazarene University’s recruiting policies.
- Oversee portion of study hall.
- Plans long and short-term team objectives under the leadership of the Head Coach.
- Coordinates recruiting efforts with the Office of Admissions, Academic Services, Compliance and others within your PSAs under the supervision of the program’s recruiting coordinator.
- Assists in the formulation of team and department fundraising activities and promotional events.
- Administers day-to-day operations as directed by the Head Coach.
- Other duties as assigned
NCAA Division II, Part-Time, Graduate Assistant, Cross Country, Track and Field, Sprints, Hurdles, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps, Throws, Distance
How to Apply