Institution: University of South Carolina
Location: Columbia, SC
Salary: The successful candidate will receive tuition and fees to graduate school.
This position will provide support to the staff in the following areas: recruiting, practice organization, travel, and office management. Experience in cross country and the distance events is preferred. Other duties will be assigned by the coaches. The position is for the 2022-23 academic year.
Duties and Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
• Assists with monitoring and organizing logistics for practices
• Assists with the organization and coordination of on-campus recruitment of prospective student-athletes and recruitment mailings
• Assists program staff with travel needs
• Assists program staff with orchestration of home meets
• Duties as assigned by Head Coach
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree, acceptance to a Graduate Program at the University of South Carolina, previous collegiate playing or coaching experience, good communication skills, and a strong work ethic are required.
Graduate Assistant, NCAA Division I, Cross Country, Track and Field
How to Apply