Institution: Spalding University
Location: Louisville, Ky.
FULL-TIME HEAD MEN’S and WOMEN’S CROSS COUNTRY/TRACK COACH
Duties of this position include all aspects of coaching and administrating a collegiate NCAA Division III program include, but is not limited to the following:
1) The successful recruitment and retention of quality student-athletes.
2) Managing a team budget.
3) Managing team travel.
4) Scheduling practices and contests.
5) Taking part in team fundraising events.
6) Ensure that the Spalding University Men’s and Women’s Cross Country/Track programs conform to the standards, guidelines/requirements of the University and the NCAA Division III program.
7) Supervise student-athletes academic and athletic development.
All applicants are subject to a pre-employment background check.
To apply – please visit: http://spalding.edu/work-at-spalding/ to submit your cover letter and resume.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Spalding University is an equal opportunity educational institution. The University does not discriminate against otherwise qualified individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status or other protected status. The Dean of Student Affairs is responsible for the coordination of the University’s efforts to meet its obligations under section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and Title IX and their implementation regulations. The Dean of Student Affairs’ office is located in the Egan leadership Center Building; the Dean of Student Affairs may be contacted at (502) 873.4488.
NCAA Division III
How to Apply