Institution: Catholic University
Location: Washington, DC
Catholic University Track & Field
Part-Time Assistant Coach – Distance
About the Position
● Experience in coaching cross country and distance events.
● Must be willing to collaborate and take direction with current coaching staff.
● Maintain positive working relationships with coaching staff and student-athletes.
● Help foster a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically, while servicing the community.
● Assist the current distance coach in planning and implementation of practice, home cross country meets, competitions, travel, equipment, paperwork and any other administrative duties set forth by the Head Coach.
● Assist in recruiting prospective student athletes in compliance with college policies and procedures.
● Monitor the academic progress and development of student-athletes.
● Conduct and supervise athletically related activities for specific training groups on a daily basis.
● Assist with the monitoring and posting on the team social media.
● Assist in all fundraising opportunities.
● Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with the NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Current First Aid, CPR and AED training.
● Competitive coaching background.
● Must have a strong commitment to the safety and welfare of student-athletes.
● Ability to work on weekends, evenings, and odd hours.
Email resume and letter of interest to Head Coach Steve Rahn firstname.lastname@example.org
NCAA Division III, Part-Time, Assistant Coach, Track and Field, Distance
How to Apply