Institution: Catholic University
Location: Washington, DC
Catholic University Track & Field
Part-Time Assistant Coach – Jump events (not Pole Vault) ONLY
About the Position
● Experience in coaching Long Jump, Triple Jump, and High Jump events.
● Help foster a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically, while servicing the community.
● Assist in planning and implementation of practice, competitions, travel, equipment, paperwork and any other administrative duties set forth by the Head Coach.
● Recruit prospective student athletes in compliance with college policies and procedures
● Conducting and supervising athletically related activities for specific training groups on a daily basis.
● Assisting with the monitoring and posting on the team website and social media.
● Assist in all fundraising opportunities.
● Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Current First Aid, CPR and AED training.
● Competitive coaching background.
● Must have a strong commitment to safety and welfare of student-athletes.
● Ability to work on weekends, evenings, and odd hours.
NCAA Division III, Part-Time, Assistant Coach, Track and Field, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps
How to Apply