Institution: Catholic University
Location: Washington, DC
Catholic University Track & Field
Part-Time Assistant Coach – Throwing events
About the Position
● Experience in coaching throwing events. Javelin preferred.
● Help foster a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically, while servicing the community.
● Assist in planning and implementation of practice, competitions, travel, equipment, paperwork and any other administrative duties set forth by the Head Coach.
● Recruit prospective student athletes in compliance with NCAA and University policies and procedures
● Conducting and supervising athletically related activities for specific training groups.
● Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
● Current First Aid, CPR and AED training.
● Competitive coaching background.
● Must have a strong commitment to safety and welfare of student-athletes.
● Ability to work on weekends, evenings, and odd hours.
NCAA Division III, Part-Time, Assistant Coach, Throws
How to Apply