Institution: New York University
Location: New York, NY
New York University is seeking applicants for a part-time assistant coach with specialty in the development of male and female throwers on the track and field team. The purpose of this position is to assist the head coach managing all aspects in the development of our male and female throwers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Providing leadership in the personal development of student-athletes by projecting a positive and professional image
– Aiding in the planning and implementation of practice and competition schedules
– Exhibiting the highest professional standards and ethical behavior with adherence to NCAA, UAA, University, and the Department of Athletics and Recreation rules and regulations.
– Aiding in the transportation of the team to off-site locations.
– Performing other duties as assigned by the Head Coach
– A high level of competency, motivation, and skill instruction in the throws.
– Highly organized and motivated to assist with all aspects of running a competitive throws group.
– Ability to work within the framework of NCAA and UAA regulations.
– Successful background in collegiate or high school coaching or personal competitive experience at the collegiate level.
Screening of applications will begin immediately, and the search will remain open until the position is filled.
NCAA Division III, Part-Time, Assistant Coach, Track and Field, Throws
How to Apply
Applicants should send cover letter, resume and three references to David Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org