Institution: University of Detroit Mercy
Location: Detroit, Mich.
Position: Part-Time coach working with vertical jumps and throws, potentially overseeing combined event athletes.
- Schedule daily training session incorporating all events. Coordinate schedule with Assistant Coach for Sprints/Hurdles
- Write and document all training sessions.
- Coordinate strength training workout with team strength coach
- Coordinate combined event athlete workouts with Assistant Coach for Sprint/Hurdles
- Coordinate competition plans and entries with Director of Track & Field
- Recruit- assist with recruiting of student-athletes in these event areas
- Complete NCAA recruiting certification test
- Drive vans as necessary for training or competition
- Assist with team special events, service projects, award banquets, meals
- Complete CPR certification
- Other duties as assigned
NCAA Division I, Part-Time, Assistant Coach, Track and Field, Vertical Jumps, Throws
How to Apply