Institution: University of Mobile
Location: Mobile, Ala.
• Bachelor’s degree required, with intent to pursue a Masters.
• Applicants should have a working knowledge in any of the following Event Areas: Jumps, Sprints/Hurdles, or Distance.
• Develop, oversee weight room sessions and event coaching (practice and competition)
• Oversee academic study hall hours
• Assist in fundraising and promotion of the track and field program
• Assist in home meet management
• Practice planning and organizing
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
• Ability to effectively communicate through oral, written and electronically with recruits, current student-athletes and coaches
• Any other duties assigned by the head or assistant coach
Email – email@example.com include a cover letter, resume and three professional references
How to Apply