Institution: Alderson Broaddus University
Location: Philippi, W.V.
The Volunteer Assistant is responsible for assisting with the daily management of practice under the Head Track & Cross Country Coach’s direct supervision for throwers and/or jumpers.
– Bachelor’s degree and relevant Track & Field experience as a coach or collegiate athlete.
– Great communication, interpersonal skills, and willingness to work with student-athletes.
– Work with athletes in your field throughout the entire season.
– Able to attend team meets and assist with coaching during competitions (may also be required to drive team vans to and from meets).
– Maintain academic success with team, making sure that study hall hours are completed and assisting in certain academic fields.
– Must comply with all NCAA, Mountain East Conference, and Alderson Broaddus University rules and regulations
If interested, send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Paris Vaughan, Head Men’s and Women’s Track & Cross Country Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCAA Division II
How to Apply