Institution: Kansas Christian College
Location: Overland Park, Kan.
General Overview: Kansas Christian College’s Track and Field program is looking for a NON-PAID volunteer assistant coach, open to following event areas: (Horizontal and Vertical Jumps). This individual would carry out all duties as assigned by coaching staff.
Duties and Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
• This individual would carry out all duties as assigned by coaching staff.
• Perform all responsibilities assigned by staff to assist with practice.
• Assist coaching/leading practices as needed.
• Willingness to work 2-3 days a week, weekends & travel with the team and assist with team needs during travel.
• Can attend staff and team meetings.
• Be a strong example of a Christian servant, while consistently challenging the student-athletes to grow in the faith.
• Develop appropriate coach/player relationships
• Prepare and implement opportunities that strengthen and grow the student-athletes’ faith.
• Strong familiarity and former competitive background at NCAA,NAIA or NCCAA level.
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Must have completed or willing to take the USTFCCCA 251: T&F Technical. Certification Online Course or the USATF Level 1 Certification.
• Bachelor’s Degree minimum education requirement
• Must pass background check and possess a valid driver’s license
How to Apply / Contact
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to Gregory A. Keeler (Head Coach) at email@example.com
Volunteer, Cross Country, Track and Field
How to Apply