Institution: Auburn University
Location: Auburn, Ala.
Auburn University Track & Field program seeks applicants for a volunteer assistant coach for the men’s and women’s pole vault. This position will report directly to the Director of Track and Field.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Practice set-up/break-down
• Assist current jumps/multi coach with organization and implementation of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual training for the pole vault
• In-competition coaching responsibilities including travel to all meets that include Auburn pole vault participation
• Assist full-time staff with NCAA-permissible on-campus recruiting duties (Official / Unofficial Visits)
• Execution of and commitment to NCAA Division I, South Eastern Conference, and Auburn University of rules, policies, and procedures
• Ability to travel/work most weekends
• Collegiate track & field and/or pole vault experience
• Must pass a background check and possess a valid driver’s license
• Significant time availability
• Strong desire to be a career coach at the NCAA Division I
• Previous coaching experience
• Strong communication and leadership skills
NCAA Division I, Volunteer, Track and Field, Vertical Jumps
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and list of references to Director of Track and Field – Leroy Burrel and/or Nick Newman: (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) – by September 1, 2022. Anticipated start date – September 26, 2022.