Institution: Southwestern University
Location: Georgetown, Texas
The Volunteer Assistant is responsible for assisting with the daily management of practice under the Head Cross Country Coach’s direct supervision for cross country and distance/mid-distance.
– Bachelor’s degree and relevant Track & Field experience as a coach or collegiate athlete.
– Possess, at the very least, foundational knowledge of all aspects of cross country and track & field.
– Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, and willingness to work with student-athletes.
– Assist with monitoring workouts–may be assigned to work with a specific group of student-athletes for track
– Able to attend team meets and assist with coaching during competitions.
– Assist with recruiting
– Must comply with all NCAA, Southern Colligate Athletic Conference, and Southwestern University rules and regulations
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Steven Cary, Head Men’s and Women’s Cross Country Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply