Institution: University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
Location: Minneapolis, Minn.
General Overview: University of Minnesota Track and Field is looking for a NON-PAID volunteer assistant coach, open to following event areas: (Sprints, Hurdles, Jumps). This individual would carry out all duties as assigned by coaching staff.
Duties and Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
• This individual would carry out all duties as assigned by coaching staff.
• Assist coaching staff and Director of Operations with day-to-day needs of running the program.
• Practice set-up and take down.
• Perform all responsibilities assigned by staff to assist with practice.
• Assist coaching/leading practices as needed.
• Assist with the coordination and organization of recruiting, as well as assisting with on-campus recruiting events.
• Assist with home meet management/operations.
• Willingness to work weekends & travel with the team and assist with team needs during travel.
• Can attend staff and team meetings.
• Strong familiarity and former competitive background at NCAA level
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Basic knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
• Bachelor’s Degree minimum education requirement
• Must pass background check and possess a valid driver’s license
How to Apply / Contact
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to Zach Siegmeier (Assistant Coach) at firstname.lastname@example.org
NCAA Division I, Volunteer, Track and Field, Sprints, Hurdles, Horizontal Jumps, Vertical Jumps
How to Apply