Institution: Catholic University
Location: Washington, D.C.
Catholic University Track & Field
Volunteer Assistant Coach – Mid-Distance events
About the Position
● Experience in coaching mid-distance events.
● Help foster a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically, while servicing the community.
● Assist in conducting athletically related activities for specific training groups on a daily basis under Head Coach supervision.
● Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with NCAA, conference, and institutional rules and regulations.
● Current First Aid, CPR and AED training.
● Competitive coaching background.
● Must have a strong commitment to safety and welfare of student-athletes.
● Ability to work on weekends, evenings, and odd hours.
NCAA Division III, Volunteer, Sprints, Distance
How to Apply