Institution: Southwestern University
Location: Georgetown, Texas
The Volunteer Assistant is responsible for assisting with the daily management of practice under the Head Track and Field and Assistant Coach (s) direct supervision for Sprints, Hurdles & Jumps.
– Bachelor’s degree and relevant Track & Field experience as a coach or collegiate athlete.(Preferred but not required)
– Possess working knowledge of all aspects of track and field, especially in the sprints, hurdles, and jumps.
– Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, and willingness to work with student-athletes.
– Assist with monitoring workouts and may be assigned to work with a specific group of student-athletes
– Able to attend the majority of the team meets and assist with coaching during competitions.
– Assist the head coach with on-campus recruiting activities
– Must comply with all NCAA, Southern Colligate Athletic Conference, and Southwestern University rules and regulations
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Kenneth Eboh, Head Track & Field Coach, at email@example.com.
How to Apply